Show them how much you care this Valentine's Day with a yummy Valentine's Day Dinner for two!
(Or one if you're single as a pringle like me lol)
Either way, this is an AMAZING, and healthy dinner that will knock your partners socks off.
First we are making the PERFECT Engagement Chicken, and if your unfamiliar with this, let me brief you on the story. As legend has it, you make this Roast Chicken for your significant other, and it's SO good, they HAVE to propose! (what a great way to start the night, am I right!?)
We are also having a Superfood Salad, which is just as healthy as it is delicious! Packed FULL of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals, this one's a keeper!
Benefits of the Superfood Salad:
- Kale is packed full of fiber, antioxidants & iron.
- Brussel Sprous, cabbage and broccoli are low in calorie and high in fiber and folate.
- Blueberries are the king of antioxidants.
- Goji Berries are high in antioxidants and other nutrients.
- Red Onions help detoxify the body and fight against infections.
- Edamame promote a stronger immune system and healthy bones.
- Cashews are a great source of minerals.
- Carrots boots immunity.
- Dried Cranberries protect the cardiovascular system and liver.
- Pomegranates are anti inflammatory and help lower blood pressure.
- Hemp Seeds have a high nutrition profile and help boost the immune system.
- Maple Syrup contains numerous antioxidants, vitamins and minerals.
- Apple Cider Vinegar can kill bacteria and lower blood sugar levels.
- Olive Oil keeps the heart you and helps fight disease.
- Ginger helps fight strokes and disease.
- Garlic boosts digestions and lowers cholesterol levels.
(NEED I SAY MORE?!???!?!)
Aaaand lastly, to the top off the night, Raspberry Creme Brûlée . It's not as hard as it seems, and it's the perfect dessert to show them how much you care!
I hope you enjoy my Valentine's Day Dinner for Two ♥